Eye care continued to register a strong performance in current value terms in 2016, with sales rising by 12% for the eighth consecutive year, meaning that growth was also in line with the review period CAGR. The category has been able to maintain such consistent value growth mainly due to the increase in airborne bacteria in recent years as well as they generally hot and arid climate of Saudi Arabia and the frequent dust storms that prevail in the country throughout the year.These factors, combined with high-fat diets, rising stress levels and busy lifestyles, led to both standard and allergy eye care continuing to witness strong growth over the review period. Increased consumer awareness of the importance of eye care, eye hygiene and eye infections as a result of campaigns conducted by public and private sector hospitals and healthcare facilities continued to positively impact value sales as well towards the end of the review period.
Eye Care in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value
2. Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth
3. Sales of Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value
4. Sales of Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value
5. NBO Company Shares of Eye Care: % Value
6. LBN Brand Shares of Eye Care: % Value
7. Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value
8. Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth
9. Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value
10. Life Expectancy at Birth
For More Information Kindly Visit:http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/life-sciences-market-research-reports-163/eye-care-saudi-arabia.html
For More Related Reports: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/search/?q=Eye