Sports Nutrition in Saudi Arabia
Sports nutrition in Saudi Arabia continued to perform well in 2016 due to ongoing relationships based on importation and shipping agreements forged towards the end of the review period between international firms operating e-commerce sites and the Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA). Strict government regulations on the importation of sports nutrition products, restrictions on advertising and the limited range of products in the category remain to be the primary factors limiting growth. Nonetheless, the increases being seen in the numbers of home-shopping channels in the country and the rise of internet retailing have enabled consumers to purchase sports nutrition products mainly from regional companies and this led to the category maintaining 6% current value growth in 2016, which meant that the category slightly outperformed the review period CAGR of 5% during the year.
Sports Nutrition in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value
2. Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth
3. NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value
4. LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value
5. Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value
6. Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth
7. Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value
8. Life Expectancy at Birth
9. Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value
10. Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value
For More Information Kindly Visit: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/food-beverages-market-research-reports-155/sports-nutrition-saudi-arabia.html
For More Related Reports: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/search/?q=Sports