“Automotive Aftermarket Retail Sales in India to 2019: Sales by Channel (Value and Volume Analytics)” makes available overall Retail Sales value and volume for 10+ Aftermarket Automotive Channels with historical data for 2011 to 2014 and forecast from 2015 to 2019.
This report is the result of Market Report on India extensive market research covering the Automotive industry in India. It provides detailed historic and forecast statistics on retail sales by value and volume from 2011 to 2019 for each sales channel type.
The report acts as an essential tool for companies active across India’s retail industry and for new players considering entering the market. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
• Overview of the automotive aftermarket sales by value and volume for each channel in India.
• Historic and forecast sales value and volume of the automotive aftermarket for the period 2011 through to 2019.
• Historic and forecast sales value and volume of the market by channel for the period 2011 through to 2019 including:
o Crash Repair Centres
o Fast Fits
o Parts Accessories
o Petrol Stations
o Tyre Specialists
o Vehicle Manufacturer Networks
Verdict Retail’s, “Automotive Aftermarket Retail Sales in India to 2019: Sales by Channel (Value and Volume Analytics)” is a comprehensive market review of Retail Sales of Automotive Aftermarket Channels in India. The report splits the overall retail sales of Automotive Aftermarket products by value and volume at Channel level – Autocentres, Crash Repair Centre, Fast Fits, Garages, Hypermarkets, Online, Parts Accessories, Petrol Stations, Tyre Specialists, Vehicle Manufacturer Networks and Others.
Reasons To Buy
• Provides you with an understanding of different automotive aftermarket sales channels in India.
• Allows you to analyze market as the report offers detailed historic and forecast retail sales by value and volume at channel level.
• Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report’s forecast figures for the market.
To read the complete report at: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/consumer-goods-market-research-reports-14175/automotive-aftermarket-retail-sales-india1.html
Related Research Reports: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/consumer-goods.html?q=Automotive+Aftermarket&ipage=&sortby=dd